Tuesday, August 20, 2013

This and that, and not much else

I post more often when I have a few themed days a week. So, starting this week, I'm introducing three new weekly post topics. 

Megan Mondays: my friend Megan often comes up with excellent blogging ideas. From now on, I'm going to keep a list of ideas from her and write about one each Monday. Don't worry - names will be changed to protect the innocent. The guilty are on their own and will not be protected. HA!

Make it Work Wednesdays: this can be anything I've tried in the last week. It's a great way for me to force myself to try something new. Pretty sure skydiving won't be included, but you never know. 

Photography Friday: We live near Asheville, NC now and it's beautiful! I've been meaning to work on my photography skills for over a year and there's no time to start like the present. 

I'm also open to suggestions. Recipes, kid stories, misadventures in pintrest crafts...you suggest it, I'll write about it. 

See you guys tomorrow for Make It Work Wednesday! 

No comments: