Thursday, April 23, 2009

Saving the worst for last

I'm really starting to hate computers. After spending the better part of an hour typing a entry, this stupid computer make a little clicking sound and backed up to my blog sign in page. I know exactly what that means, because it's happened before - I just lost all my $%($*%&(#*&$(#@ work. Except the title, which is just the least useful thing to be saved. GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And like I pointed out, and will likely point out again, it's not the first time it's happened, it probably won't be the last, but I'm seriously considering getting out my other keyboard that I can attach via a USB port that doesn't give me all this trouble.

OH! MY! GOODNESS! It just freakin' happened again. That's IT! I'm typing the blogs in word and then cutting and pasting from THIS SECOND FORWARD.

No comments: